Clicking on a title on the Search Results screen displays the Item
screen for that item. The information on this screen may include the
author, publisher, physical description, list of copies, and the location and
availability of the copies.
- To perform a search for more items by the author, click the author's name. A Search Results screen is displayed with all of the library's works by that author.
- To view the Item Details screen for other items in your search results, use the links at the upper right of the Item Details screen.
- To return to the Search Results screen, use the Return to search link or use the Back button on your browser.
- To view the previous item in your search results, use the Previous link.
- To view the next item in your search results, use the Next link.
The tabs at the bottom of the Item Details
screen offer you more information about the item and specific copies of the item. Note that not all of the following tabs will appear for every item.
To place a request for the item,
- Click the Request button at the top of the screen to request any
copy of the item.
- On the Copies tab, click the Request button next to the specific copy of the item you want.
To add an item to your Cart, click the Add to Cart button. A notification message appears towards the top of the screen notifying you that the item has been added to your Cart
When you are logged in with your library barcode and password, you can rate, tag, and/or
write a review for an item that you've read, listened to, or watched.
- To rate an item, click the number of stars for
which you'd like to rate the item. For instance, if you want to rate an
item four stars, click the fourth star. Once you create a rating, you
can change your rating any time by changing "Your Rating" in
blue on the Item Details screen.
- To tag an item, type your tag in the My Tags field,
and click the Add button. Once you create a tag for an item, you can remove
your tag at any time by clicking the red X button next to the tag.
- To review an item, click the Write A Review link below the ratings. A new screen will appear with a text box for you
to write a review. When you click the Submit Review button, you will be
brought back to the Item Details screen, where your review is available
for you to view.
- You can edit your review by clicking
the Edit Your Review link, or
- You can delete your review by clicking the Delete Your