screen shows the items you have added to your Cart.
- To request one or more items in the Cart, click the check box next to the item(s), and click the Request button, OR click the Select All button to select all the items in the Cart, and click the Request button.
- To create a citation for items in the Cart, click the check box next to your desired item(s), and click the Create Citation button. This brings you to the Create Citation screen, which lets you choose a citation format, and then opens a new window showing the QuikBib website.
- To put items in your cart in a queue for library staff to pull those items and send them to you, click the check box next to your desired item(s), and click the Add to Queue button. You can view items in your queue by logging in and viewing the My Account screen. Note that the Add to Queue button may not be available.
- To export information about items in your Cart to a format you can save, click on the Export As . . . button, and select Export to EndNote format, Export to CSV format, or Export to MARC.
- Selecting Export in EndNote format lets you download a text (.txt) file that contains bibliographic information about the items in the Cart. Although it is formatted for use in EndNote, this text file contains information that can be useful for bibliographies or to keep for your reference.
- Selecting Export to CSV format lets you download a comma-separated-value (CSV) file that contains bibliographic information about items in the Cart. This file can be opened with a spreadsheet editor like Microsoft® Excel or a text editor like Notepad.
- Clicking Export to MARC lets you download a MARC file in .rec format. This format is most useful to librarians.
- To e-mail bibliographic information about the items in the Cart to yourself or someone else, click the Email list link. The link brings you to a new page on which you enter the sender's and recipient's e-mail addresses.
- To see item information for an item in the Cart, click the title of the item.
- To remove an item from the Cart, click the check box next to the item, and click the Remove button. OR, click the Select All button to select all the items in the Cart, and then click the Remove
- To save items in your cart to a permanent list, select the check box next to the desired item(s), and click the Save button. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to sign in with your barcode and password. Once you have logged in, the Your Lists screen will appear, where you can either create a new list or save items to an existing list. Note that there may be a limit to the number of items you can add to each list. An error message will be displayed if all of the selected items cannot be added to a list, or if one or more of the items you try to add to the list are already on the list.